DTI Cloud was recently honored with the Cloud Computing Excellence Award which recognizes companies that influence the cloud computing industry most effectively with new, differentiating technologies. DTI Cloud was selected as a scalable, high-performance private cloud deployment with these advantages:
- A scalable cloud solution to accommodate the performance and growth requirements of the largest publishing enterprises
- A secure, dedicated computing environment providing peace of mind that content and data is safe
- Physical infrastructure that provides the balance of computing and storage resources so Digital Technology can make new features available faster without the hassle of procuring and managing new hardware
- Infrastructure redundancy that is tailored to the availability and costs required by news media companies
- Built-in capacity management and infrastructure planning
- A route-optimized, global network that ensures customer content and advertising is delivered over the fastest-performing Internet path – backed by a 100% up-time Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Why DTI Cloud is making headlines
Cloud computing and SaaS (Software as a Service) represent a new way to deploy software. DTI Cloud delivers the highest levels of performance with the latest versions of software while reducing capital expenditures and other IT infrastructure costs.
- Cost Performance- DTI Cloud technology is delivers the highest levels of performance and up-time in the industry.
- Anywhere, Anytime Access – Your staff can access the latest software and content wherever they are – from any device with a Web browser.
- Strategic Focus - Keep your staff and resources focused on your core business. Leave software, hardware and other computing issues to Digital Technology experts.
- DTI Cloud is deployed only in certified Tier 3 or 4 (TIA-942) facilities.
- Super NOC (Network Operations Center): The facility is a POP (point-of-presence) with an average of eight major telecommunications carriers.
- Fault tolerance with guaranteed up-time.
- Multiple active power and cooling, 2(n+1) redundancy, 2 UPS each with N+1 capacity.
- DTI Cloud is an audited SAS-70 Type II operation that ensures high security and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance
- Multiple layers of hardened physical security, 24/7/365 onsite security presence
- Multiple layers of electronically controlled card access for control of ingress/egress
Highest performance through route-optimization
DTI Cloud takes full advantage of patented Managed Internet Route Optimizer™ (MIRO) technology to monitor the performance of each Internet backbone, route traffic across the best path to provide faster and more reliable content and data delivery than traditional routing methods. MIRO technology continually analyzes the traffic situation and makes decisions dynamically and automatically to account for network performance changes.
Committed to the cloud
Digital Technology has embraced the cloud and re-engineered our software and processes to become a SaaS company. DTI has invested millions of dollars to virtualize our software, build out multiple data centers and develop our cloud computing expertise. DTI Cloud was launched in 2009 as a private cloud publishing platform with the highest levels of availability and end-to-end network performance. It quickly became the fastest growing cloud publishing solution in the world. Today, we apply cloud thinking into everything we do – from internal business operations to software development and support.