DTI ContentPublisher is the digital content management solution for multi-channel news media companies.
What if you could increase your digital audience engagement readership by delivering your content to the right channel in the right format in most efficient way possible?
Digital all ways.
The news media business is a world of constant change. The news changes every second of every day. Your audience is changing, too. richer, deeper and more interactive.
What if you could not only keep up with the demand, but actually get out in front?
With DTI ContentPublisher, you can engage with your audience anytime, anywhere, and on any channel. Your journalists can write once and produce content that is automatically formatted for the target medium and target device.
One application with one database produces digital content for Web, print, mobile, and social media across all the latest devices including smartphones, iPads, Androids, and MS Mobile 7 tablets.
- Flexible workflow so your newsroom can create and manage multimedia content across multiple channels in a browser.
- Any content type can be placed within a story, including images, video streams, audio clips and hyperlinks.
- Automate formatting for each target delivery channel – without the need to know any HTML or other code.
What if you could increase your digital audience engagement across all channels?
High-Design (HD) is built into DTI ContentPublisher to simplify content curation. Turn stories into compelling, immersive user experiences. Pre-designed HD templates for Web and print exploit the latest features from the Adobe Creative Suite, providing the creative flexibility to build engaging customer experiences on every channel.
DTI ContentPublisher powers automated multimedia delivery from a high-performance post-relational database–on premises or in DTI Cloud–for a unified print and digital system.
- Power your integrated digital newsroom with a single database and a completely collaborative and efficient publishing environment
- Share all of your digital content, media assets, and archives for Web, Print, Mobile, and Social Media across your publishing enterprise.
- Manages content from a full spectrum of content sources–local journalists, remote correspondents, citizen journalists, multimedia newswires and social media feeds.