Central Oregon newspaper chooses Digital Technology’s cloud platform for its circulation, editorial and advertising operations
SaaS agreement includes solutions for circulation, advertising, and paid content
Enterprise-wide DTI Cloud deployment will be largest in the world
Digital Technology’s cloud publishing innovations deliver digital all ways to news media companies
Springville, Utah, October 22, 2012—Digital Technology International (DTI™) will showcase its digitally-focused solutions to a world-wide audience at the World Publishing (IFRA) Expo 2012 in Frankfurt, Germany, 29-31 October, on Stand 585.
IFRA attendees will experience a bold new Digital Technology International with its new logo design and suite of new cloud publishing solutions. The company’s digital all ways theme will be reflected throughout the DTI stand with live demonstrations of its latest publishing solutions.
• DTI Cloud: The fastest-performing cloud publishing platform in the industry is also the fastest-growing with more than 6.000 users and nearly 700 titles since it was launched. IFRA visitors will be invited to join daily tours of our Frankfurt data center to discover why DTI Cloud can deliver 100% uptime.
• DigitalSpectrum: A new cloud-based platform with a flexible API for fast deployment of the latest digital revenue products. DigitalSpectrum is how publishers can compete in a speed-to-market world.
• DTI ContentPublisher: Engage your audience across all channels with personalized content and local communities. See the latest in mobile tablet apps and social media publishing.
• DTI Advertising: An all-new release, DTI Advertising is a 100% browser-based digital solution for booking, creating, and publishing all forms of advertising. DTI Advertising is architected for multichannel media companies that sell package buys for all types of ads and campaigns, including Web, print, email, direct mail, inserts, and social media.
• DTI Circulation: All new digital and self-service features add to the power of the industry’s number-one circulation software. New digital and print packaged-buy logic has already proven to be a breakthrough revenue generator.
• Digital Paymeter: A fully customizable digital subscription solution that helps news media publishers expand digital revenue while maintaining control over customer relationships.
An international team from Digital Technology will welcome guests to Stand 585 and the DTI Cloud Theatre for live entertainment, videos, and interactive presentations of the industry’s most complete suite of news media software.